Nabi Magnetic Nail Polish 04 Cinnamon

Posted by Miss.Anthropic | Posted in , , , | Posted on 6:22 PM

0


Nabi is a cheaper magnetic nail polish.  I picked up a few colors on eBay.  It has a couple of magnet designs on the bottle top, you get a specific design with different color choices, but I actually used one of the magnets from a 3-set I picked up on eBay that are supposed to be stronger.

Cinnamon is the second color I've used of Nabi (the first being Lilac, which is a deep blood red) and so far I honestly like them better without the magnet.  The polish is super thick and difficult to work with and it looks better as one even, thin coat because it is so highly pigmented you really don't even get a better look with more coats.  Cinnamon did not produce very much color differentiation with a magnet design.
Cinnamon is a fascinating color.  In my perception it is a duochrome of light plum and frosty chocolate, with silver metallic and some hints of pink and orange in the tone.  It constantly changes color depending on what light it is in, and with movement.  It is really unique.  The magnet brings out a little more plum in the stripes.

Nabi polish colors do not really match the names at all, FYI.

Nabi chips easily at the edges, but with a good top coat it will stick for weeks.  I did not put a top coat on this one, because I already plan to repolish with something else in a few days, so it already chipped some just from showering.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment