Apocalyptic Nails - Kleancolor Metallic Green, Kleancolor Chunky Holo, and Cherimoya 2012 Crucify (backlog)

Posted by Miss.Anthropic | Posted in , , , , | Posted on 3:21 AM

0


09/24/2012  Kleancolor Metallic Green, the base color seen here, may be my favorite nail polish so far.  Pictures cannot convey the sheer intensity and glow of this awesomely apocalyptic color.  I adore it immensely.


 Thumb and pointer are additionally coated with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black.  Chunky Holo Black is a chunky glitter that color changes from orange to bright green (that blends in very nicely with Metallic Green), in charcoal jelly base that actually comes on pretty clear.  I haven't used it by itself though, so it might manifest color if you just painted on a lot of layers of this polish by itself.  It's not super dense, so you would likely need a LOT of layers for opacity.

Pointer is also coated with Cherimoya 2012 Crucify, which is a matte emerald-green crackle polish.  Issue with this last one, however - I just went to check on the bottle (01/03/2013) and have found it completely dried up into a lump inside the bottle even though it is closed tightly and does not appear to have any cracks in the bottle.  This is unfortunate since I only used this polish twice - once to swatch and once on this manicure.  It is a budget brand, but not so cheap as to be okay for just one use.  The other 4 bottles of 2012 I own appear to be okay, but now I'm worried.  I will be sure to report on how things go with those other bottles.  I am really irritated, both by the potential huge waste of money, and because that brand has a lot of unique crackle colors.


Comments (0)

Post a Comment