Halloween: Models Own Purple Blue Beetle Juice & Joico Hair Color Update (backlog)

Posted by Miss.Anthropic | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 12:41 AM

0

Sorry I haven't posted in a few months.  I've been making photos but not actually posting, so I'm going to do some quick-and-dirty catch-up posts.

These pics are from Halloween 2012, I dyed my hair just in time for my demon costume.


Hair: mixed 1 tube Joico Vero K-Pak 4FV Wild Orchid, 1/2 tube Joico VeroColor Violet Intensifier (yes that is more than the box says is okay to use, so make your own judgment call if you try it out yourself), 10% tube of Joico Vero K-Pak RRV Really Red-Violet.  It came out pretty awesome, really beautiful red-violet.  Loved it!  The Joico intensifier line really adds to the color.  Though I am going to try a slightly different mix next time (soon), more blue emphasis.  Did not last long at all though, maybe 5 weeks?  But I take very hot showers like you're not supposed to do...
Just a warning, the violet intensifier is super mega extra staining on your bathtub.  Way more than usual.  Prepare for the possibility of having to bleach out your tub later.

 Nails are Models Own Purple Blue Beetle Juice.  Metallic colorshifts from a cool purple, blue, dark red, & chocolate brown depending on the light and angle.  Sunlight seemed to bring out more red and brown, and more purple and blue indoors.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment