Steampunk Nails (backlog)

Posted by Miss.Anthropic | Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on 1:21 AM

0



Steampunk Nail Experiment 9/12/2012.  Sorry about the blurryness, the camera did not like taking these images no matter what I tried.

This is my first try with nail brushes.  Did not turn out too great, I'm not much of an artist, but it was fun to try.  Base was Ulta Salon Formula Chocolate Kiss.  Hand painting was Julep Rachel (which blended in maybe too much) and Konad Special Polish Light Bronze.  Nail decals were a "steampunk" butterfly set off eBay that didn't look anything like what was advertised and is not recommended, and the silver ones are from here and I like them.  Easy to use and looked good.



Close-ups of the nails that turned out better -










 Bonus - Steampunk Nail Experiment #2.  10/07/2012

I'm having trouble remembering exactly what I used here *headdesk*, I'm almost positive the base was Julep Rachel, with accent nail that was silver (not sure which), the silver accent water decals listed above, and a few touches of Serum No. 5 Love Lacquer Forest Lights (find here).  The Forest Lights was quite good on the brown.


Comments (0)

Post a Comment